At Apothecare pharmacy, our priority is to provide the highest quality care for our patients, their families, and caregivers. We recognize that every residential program is as unique as its residents and staff. We take pride in our reputation for providing years of personalized and compassionate customer service. Therefore, we offer a wide range of customized services to meet each residence’s individual needs:
- Automatic cycle filling of medications provides a comprehensive 28-day supply of all maintenance medications for each residence. This eliminates the need to remember to reorder.
- Blister packaging in compliance with state regulations (MAP policy).
- Leave of absence (LOA) packaging allows for dayhab, weekend, and vacation doses to be given without the need for continuous medication transportation.
- Physician Orders and MARs provided.
- Immunization services available. Our pharmacists will administer the vaccine at the residential program when possible.
- Access to online Webconnect. This provided secure access to your patient’s medication records, with the option to print forms.
- Pharmacist consultation available 24-hours per day.
- Flexible delivery service including same day delivery of new orders.
Our technicians are eager to assist in any way. Contact us today. A friendly staff member will make the transition to Apothecare hassle-free.