Thank you for your interest in employment with ApotheCare, Inc. Below are current positions which we are accepting applicants for. Please complete the form along with your resume.
For Further Questions or Concerns Please contact us at:
Apothecare South Shore
720 Centre St.
Brockton, MA 02302
(p)508-588-6800 ext. 207
Employment Application Form
We are currently looking for a pharmacist to join our team who has a passion for knowledge, problem-solving, and customer service.
- Ensure accurate dispensing and compounding of pharmaceuticals in accordance with pharmacy protocols and physician orders
- Resolve patient concerns and complaints, and provide patient counseling when needed
- Educate patients on proper use of medication packaging and perform medication therapy management and medication reconciliation
- Conduct patient profile monitoring and perform drug utilization review (DUR) monitoring as necessary
- Supervision of the activities of pharmacy technicians and other department personnel
- Assume on – call responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines
- Bachelors Degree or PharmD from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Current Massachusetts pharmacist license in good standing
- Positive, energetic, and people friendly attitude
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and share on – call responsibilities
- Ability to provide immunization services
- Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal pharmacy laws, rules, and regulations
- Compounding and clean room experience preferred
- QS1 software experience preferred