Residential Program Services
At Apothecare pharmacy, our priority is to provide the highest quality care for our patients, their families, and caregivers. We recognize that every residential program is as unique as its residents and staff. We take pride in our reputation for providing years of personalized and compassionate customer service. Therefore, we offer a wide range of customized services to meet each residence’s individual needs:
- Cycle filling of medications provides a comprehensive 28-day supply of all maintenance medications for each residence. This eliminates the need to remember to reorder.
- Blister packaging in compliance with state regulations (MAP policy).
- Leave of absence (LOA) packaging allows for day program, weekend, and vacation doses to be given without the need for continuous medication transportation.
- Physician Orders and MARs provided.
- Access to online portal WebConnect. This provides secure access to your patient’s medication records, with the option to print forms.
- Pharmacist consultation available 24-hours per day.
- Flexible delivery service including same day delivery of new orders.
- Immunization services available.